Hi everbody,

My name is Lok chi fung, You can call me stanley. I am from Hong Kong and I am twenty-five years old.

I completed my secondary school from 1989 until 1996. However, I want to improve my English, Therefore I learn English in Brithish Council from 2004 to present. Now, I have had a certificate of General English Level 4.

I like playing football and watching soccer on TV, Moreover, I like playing badminton with my friends end of weekend each. When I have spare time, I will reading a book and magazine and listening to music.

I am working in a trading company. and My position is Shipping supervisor
However, I don't like the company because they have not adjusted my salary for five years. So I will leave the company and I will look for a new company.

I can speak English and Mandarin and cantonese fulently, But I cannot speak Japanese. I hope I can develope my skills in my new company.

Finally, I hope everybody to reply me and discuss with me.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks a lot.

Stanley
Student in British Council